Vehicle Details Summary Arrottas Auto Max & RV's is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, no exceptions. Equipment Standard Features Holding Tanks Propane Tank(s) Doors Slideouts Awning Leveling Jacks Sky Light Roof Vents Exterior Ladder Propane Tank Cover Exterior Shower Pass-Thru Storage Rear Bumper Drain Hose Carrier Kitchen / Living Area Oven / Stove Microwave Oven Refrigerator Sink / Faucet Sink Cover / Cutting Boards Sofa Beds Master Bedroom Bed Spreads Bathroom Toilet Shower Bathtub Bathroom Sink Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Bathroom Mirror Bathroom Vent / Fan System Power Vent Fan Spare Tire Cover Spare Tire Fresh Water Holding Tank Gauge Gray Water Holding Tank Gauge Black Water Holding Tank Gauge Water Pump Power Display Voltage Meter Exterior Flood Lights Hitch Lights Battery Prewiring Exterior Plugs Ground Fault Plugs Air Conditioning Heater Water Heater Tank Freeze Proof Insulation Smoke Detector Carbon Monoxide Detector Propane Alarm Radio Speakers CD Player DVD Player Retractable Roof Antenna Interior Decor Curtains / Shades SPECIFICATIONS Maximum Sleeping Capacity 12 Number Of Slideouts 1 Length (ft-in / m) 33' 10.0' / 10.3 Interior Height (in / mm) Base Weight (lbs / kg) 7198.0 / 3265.0 Carrying Capacity (lbs / kg) 2482.0 / 1125.8 Hitch Weight (lbs / kg) 932.0 / 422.8 Number Of Axles 2 Air Conditioning (BTUs) 13500.0 Heater (BTUs) 30000.0 HOLDING TANKS Fresh Water Capacity (gal / L) 63.0 / 238.5 Gray Water Capacity (gal / L) 42.0 / 159.0 Black Water Capacity (gal / L) 42.0 / 159.0 Propane Capacity (gal / lbs) 14.2 / 60.0 Water Heater Tank (gal / L) 6.0 / 22.7 INTERIOR FEATURES Air Conditioning Standard Kitchen Dinette U-shaped Dinette Interior Flooring Type Carpet / Vinyl Master Bedroom Standard Number Of Bathrooms 1 Shower Standard Television Optional DVD Player Standard EXTERIOR FEATURES Patio Awning Standard Leveling Jack Type Front Manual / Rear Manual Additional Information Call today to schedule a vehicle showing with an experienced Arrottas Auto Max & RV's consultant. If you have a quick question about this unit, don?t hesitate to call.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title, and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (509) 204-5755 or by visiting us at the dealership.
A negotiable documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or the capitalized cost of a vehicle at time of purchase.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.24% interest and 20% downpayment.
ARROTTA’S AUTOMAX AND RV AND AUTO will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
1. ASE Certified: ASE certifications are done on used vehicles with under 150,000 miles. All ASE Certified Vehicles are clearly marked. ASE Certified vehicles pass a 27 point safety inspection. Vehicles over 150,000 miles do not qualify for ASE Certification.
2. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (DMBG):
a) 30 DMBG is a refund of the entire purchase price applied towards the purchase of another vehicle of equal or greater value at Arrotta’s Automax & RV’s within 30 days of the originally purchased day of the vehicle.
b) Trade out into another vehicle will be subject to credit lender financing.
c) Any trade in from original deal may or may not have an over allowance which will be adjusted against price at dealers discretion; (example: dealer may show $10,000 trade allowance on a vehicle that only has an actual cash value of $8,000; the $2,000 difference is known as over allowance.)
d) Vehicle must be without mechanical or body damage and cannot exceed 1,500 miles within the 30 days of the original purchase.
e) 30 DMBG does not apply to specific vehicles; example if a Corvette is purchased but the dealer does not have another Corvette of equal or greater value, the customer must be willing to accept a different type, make, model, year or type. 30 DMBG does not and will not apply to any R.V.’s; such as but not limited to: an RV, Travel Trailer, Class A, Class B or Class C.
f) 30 DMBG does not apply toward any negotiated deal.
3. Three Month, 3,000 Warranty: This warranty applies towards any ASE Certified vehicle. This warranty only applies to vehicles that are purchased under the listed sticker price (Negotiated priced vehicles are NOT eligible for this program).
4. Negotiated Priced Vehicle: This is any discount that is negotiated from the list price. Example: If a vehicle is selling for $19,995 and the customer negotiated the price down to $19,500, that is a negotiated price.
5. To take advantage of all benefits offered with Arrotta’s Automax & RV’s, the customer must pay the listed sticker price in order for the dealer to offer these premium services (as listed above).
6. Disclaimer: Financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, license and documentation fee. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to the execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All special offers are subject to expiration on the close of the business the day offer was posted.
7. No Credit Needed / No Credit Check: The “No Credit Needed” program applies only on select vehicles, must show an ability to pay, at least 1-year at current job, live in the area for 2 years, may require 1/4 – 1/3 down, and must have valid driver’s license. 8. Book values are based on either Kelley Blue Book or NADA